Purchase and Download
To purchase and download a Cathe Video, please follow these basic steps.
- Search or navigate through our selection using the search bar in the upper right or by clicking on one of our ‘product’ categories within the main navigation.
- When you find an item that you would like to purchase, you may click on the image, title, or ‘view details’ to enter the product details area.
- You may now click the ‘add to cart’ button below the product’s title and a panel will appear showing you your shopping cart.
- You may ‘continue to shop’ or click the PayPal button to proceed. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still purchase with a credit/debit card on the next page.
- To pay with a credit/debit card click ‘Continue’, located to the lower left, or log into your PayPal account.
- Fill out your information and process your payment.
- After completing your purchase, you will be directed to a ‘Download Page’ which contains an encrypted link for your item(s). You will also receive an email confirming your purchase and another email containing the download link so that you can download at your convenience. This means once you purchase, you can complete your download whenever you like.
- ***ONLY ATTEMPT TO DOWNLOAD IF YOU HAVE TIME TO COMPLETE IT*** There is a 3-click limit for the number of attempts you make to download an item. This means that every time you click on a ‘Download Link’, you will be deducted ‘1 click’. We provide 3 attempts as a courtesy to you because there are some unavoidable circumstances, out of your control, that may prevent, halt, or cancel your download process.
- Upon downloading, choose ‘Save’ and select a download location that you can remember. Some browsers automatically store downloaded files in a specific folder and others save directly to the desktop. We recommend selecting a location that is most convenient for you. Do not ‘Open’ in your player until the file has finished downloading. If you choose ‘Open’ upon downloading, the file might be stored in a temporary folder and subject to deletion depending on your computer settings.
- You may need to temporarily disable or completely turn off your anti-virus program. Anti-virus programs will continually scan the file as it is trying to download which will result in slow computer speeds, slow internet connectivity, stalls, and time-outs.